Twist & Bits is a Halifax-based marketing agency, partnering with clients to develop research-backed creative that helps to reach and develop a deeper bond with their consumers. We focus firstly on research; studying markets and analytics for relevant data, leveraging into insights that will inform a strategy to put our clients’ best foot forward.
We are seeking a talented team player to join us as an Senior Drupal Developer who will join our diverse and growing team as we continue helping our pool of local, national, and international clients with smart and meaningful solutions to help them achieve their business goals.
Within this role, we anticipate day-to-day will wear several hats and can involve any of the following skills:
- 5+ years of Drupal experience
- Ability to theme and site-build front-end
- Ability to write custom modules/plugins for project-specific functionality
- Solid understanding of PHP, HTML, SASS/CSS, JS
- Understanding of modern build practices, including performance optimizations, and security considerations
- Understanding of responsive design principles
- Knowledge of Accessibility best practices
- Adobe Photoshop/XD for exporting/optimizing assets
- Google Analytics and/or AdWords certifications
Nice to have skills (the things you can learn on the job):
- Related Degree/Diploma or equivalent experience
- Git, Sass, Gulp, NPM practical experience
- Other platforms like Laravel, or React
- Other CMSes like Drupal, Wordpress, Sitecore, and Magento
- Google Adwords campaign and tracking requirements implementation
- MailChimp or similar bulk email services
- Squarespace, Wix, or similar website as a service tools
- Code reviews, documentation, and standards
We value culture fit as much as experience. Here are some things you should know about what makes a good teammate:
- Learning new things, and sharing that knowledge with the team
- Working collaboratively with designers, developers and strategists to bring client goals and customer experiences to life
- Professional development opportunities
- Room to grow within the larger Trampoline family
- Dog and/or Cat gifs (either works, we know you can't please everyone)
- Coffee, pizza, burgers, sushi and other delicious foods (we regularly do team potlucks)
Our team’s size means that we rely heavily on team members to frequently step outside of their comfort zone, learn as much as possible, and leverage their teammates to strengthen what we bring to the table. This approach has us working with partners (many non-profits) doing great work in meaningful areas.
Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.