We are seeking a talented team player to join us as an Senior Drupal Developer who will enhance our diverse and growing team as we continue helping our pool of local, national, and international clients with smart and meaningful solutions to help them achieve their business goals. Although we develop a number of brochure and lead generation focused websites, much of this role will focus upon projects serving more complicated business-critical needs, such as: e-commerce, custom CRM platforms, custom SaaS platforms, integrations with APIs, and custom integrations with 3rd party platforms.
Within this role, we anticipate day-to-day will wear several hats and can involve any of the following skills:
- 5+ years of Drupal experience
- Ability to theme and site-build front-end
- Ability to write custom modules/plugins for project-specific functionality
- Solid understanding of PHP, HTML, SASS/CSS, JS
- Understanding of modern build practices, including performance optimizations, and security considerations
- Understanding of responsive design principles
- Knowledge of Accessibility best practices
Nice to have skills (the things you can learn on the job):
- Related Degree/Diploma or equivalent experience
- Git, Sass, Gulp, NPM practical experience
- Other platforms such as Laravel, Vue.js, and Symfony
- Other CMSes such as Wordpress, Sitecore, and Magento
- Adobe Photoshop/XD for exporting/optimizing assets
- Google Analytics and/or AdWords certifications
- Code reviews, documentation, and standards
- QA testing of peer's work
Twist & Bits is a Halifax-based marketing agency, formed in late 2018 when Trampoline Branding's Twist by Trampoline acquired Bits Creative Agency. We partner with clients to develop research-backed creative, helping to reach and develop a deeper bond with their consumers. We focus on studying markets and analytics for relevant data, leveraging into insights that will inform a strategy to put our clients’ best foot forward.
Apply by emailing email@example.com.