We are seeking a talented team player to join us as a Senior Digital Project Manager. More so, we need a tech-savvy professional who can keep us organized and on-track. The role will entail management of multiple projects for multiple clients, with tasks including:
- communicating directly with the client to understand the ask and working with the team to propose effective and efficient solutions;
- develop and manage a scope, budget, and timelines;
- writing project briefs to be shared and validated with various members of the team;
- keeping the team and our partners up to date and on track;
- managing project scope, and working with team and client on change requests when scope changes;
- collaborating with team on throughout research, design, content, development, testing, and delivery phases of a project;
- collaborating with other departments within the Trampoline Group, recognizing opportunities and leveraging others to capitalize on them;
- being a champion for client needs while balancing and understanding the team requirements and impact; and
- contributing to the continual improvement of the project workflow as needed.
Must have skills (the things you will need to start this job)
- 8-10 years of project management experience (ideally with web-based solutions).
- Post-secondary education or equivalent work experience
- End to end project management experience
- Strong communication
- Organization and time management skills
- Requirements gathering and documentation experience
Nice to have skills (the things you can learn on the job):
- Related Degree/Diploma or equivalent experience.
- PMP or another Project Management certification would be considered an asset
- Familiar with Content Management Systems and HTML/CSS
- Experience working in an advertising agency environment
Twist & Bits is a Halifax-based marketing agency, formed in late 2018 when Trampoline Branding's Twist by Trampoline acquired Bits Creative Agency. We partner with clients to develop research-backed creative, helping to reach and develop a deeper bond with their consumers. We focus on studying markets and analytics for relevant data, leveraging these into insights that will inform a strategy to put our clients’ best foot forward.
Job Type: Full-time
- We are currently working remotely from home but hope to get ‘back to the office’ in January.
- When in the office, we aim to offer a safe working environment with one-way traffic, hand sanitizers, distanced seating, and limited in-person client meetings.
Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.