Twist & Bits is a Halifax-based marketing agency, partnering with clients to develop research-backed creative that helps to reach and develop a deeper bond with their consumers. We focus firstly on research; studying markets and analytics for relevant data, leveraging into insights that will inform a strategy to put our clients’ best foot forward.
We are seeking a talented team player to join us as an Intermediate Level Graphic Designer who will join our diverse and growing team as we continue helping our pool of local, national, and international clients with smart and meaningful solutions to help them achieve their business goals.
- Minimum 5-7 years professional graphic design experience in an agency or studio setting;
- Degree in Graphic Design or similar field, or experience to compensate for formal education;
- Experience handling projects through all aspects of the creative process;
- Solid working experience in the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in brand and web design.
- Ability to collaborate with both Senior and Junior team members.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- You are comfortable handling and jumping between multiple projects at once.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- excellent organizational and time-management skills
Nice to Haves
- Knowledge of digital advertising platforms and their features and benefits
- Knowledge of customer journey optimization
- Experience with website template platforms (e.g. SquareSpace, Wix, etc.) an asset.
Our team’s size means that we rely heavily on team members to frequently step outside of their comfort zone, learn as much as possible, and leverage their teammates to strengthen what we bring to the table. This approach has us working with partners (many non-profits) doing great work in meaningful areas.
Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and portfolio.