We are looking for a seasoned Drupal Developer looking to mentor and guide a team of talented web developers to join our agency. You will be an integral part of the digital team, helping to architect solutions for a variety of clients, teach junior developers, and offer guidance to our senior developers. Cookie-cutter brochure sites are not our thing, rather we are working alongside our partners to understand their challenges and deliver highly integrated business solutions. Our day-to-day can be diverse and dynamic, and this role has the potential to grow into other exciting areas. The ideal candidate will be a team player, top collaborator, skilled developer, strategic thinker, and multiple project tasker.
While experience and skillsets are important to us, the right fit, attitude, and growth potential are equally important.
Duties and responsibilities
- Mentors and coaches development team members on a regular basis
- Leads by example for teammates across the agency in upholding core values, a great attitude, time tracking behaviors, and collaboration
- Responsible for website architecture and custom development of [sometimes] complex custom modules
- Developing and/or integrating with 3rd party applications and APIs to transfer data between systems
- Assists project managers to break down projects into phases and assign relevant development resources
- Code reviews
- User experience as it relates to development
- Client presentations
Qualifications and skills
- Understanding/interest in web accessibility
- High attention to detail, well organized and able to work independently and collaborate as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Professional with strong communication skills
- Strong time and budget management skills
- Social Media
Apply by emailing email@example.com.