Mission Accomplished! We were overwhelmed by the number of very talented writers who applied for this opportunity, and are excited to say that we have filled the position.
bits.co is a digital agency with an expert team of developers, designers, strategists and business professionals. We do things a little differently - keeping things small, focused. Our tight team of hard-core experts likes to stay close to our projects, close to our clients, and close to the results. It’s all about pride of work, exceeding expectations, and delivering the goods.
Does perfect sentence structure put a twinkle in your eye? Do you see brands more as stories than as logos? If so, you might be a good fit!
As a Content Strategist, you are primarily responsible for working to support our Art Director and Accounts team, developing content for internal use at bits and for our clients. As the ideal candidate, you will need to be creative, a self-starter and possess strong analytical skills. You will be working in a fast-paced environment and must have the ability to multi-task. You will be responsible for planning, developing and managing content ranging from blog posts to ad copy.
- Must have a college or university degree in journalism, public relations, or business.
- Prior hands-on responsibilities such as social media community management, blog writing, proposal writing, marketing concept development and research.
- Minimum intermediate, practical experience working with Microsoft Word
- Unlimited Vacation days
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Flexible Hours
- Company-provided, top-notch hardware and software
- A small team of young, energetic, and ridiculously talented folks to learn from and grow with
- Be a graduate of a college or university program.
- Be between 19 and 30 years of age.
- Not have an open claim with Employment Insurance.
- Be a Canadian Citizen or permanent resident of Canada.
- Not have relevant previous work experience.
We're opening up this position in collaboration with Work Smarts. Work Smarts is a subsidized work placement program under the Career Focus program by the Government of Canada’s Youth Employment Strategy (YES). This position qualifies for the program. Work Smarts offers employers wage subsidies for hiring new graduates of college or university programs who have not worked in their chosen field. The successful applicant will meet the criteria laid out in the ‘Other Requirements’ section. For more information on Work Smarts please email email@example.com or call 902-491-6523.
To apply for this position please visit http://www.ssbdc.ca/worksmarts/apply-for-a-job/