Mission Accomplished! We were overwhelmed by the number of very talented designers who applied for this opportunity, and are excited to say that we have filled the position.
BITS Interactive is a digital agency with an expert team of developers, designers, strategists and business professionals. At BITS, we do things a little differently. To start with, we like to keep things small, focused. Our tight team of hard-core experts likes to stay close to our projects, close to our clients, and close to the results. It’s all about pride of work, exceeding expectations, and delivering the goods.
As a Junior Designer you are primarily responsible for working to support our Senior Designer to ensure that creative concepts are meeting the client’s objectives. As the ideal candidate, you will need to be eager to learn and have a keen eye for detail. You will be working in a fast-paced environment and must have the ability to multi-task. You will be responsible for working with multiple projects and deadlines; therefore, strong organizational skills will also be an asset.
- Must have a college degree in fine arts, graphic design, or other creative major
- Prior hands-on responsibilities including assisting with print layout and design, presentation mock-ups, maintenance of brand imaging, preparing files to be sent to press and familiarity with graphic design standards
- Minimum intermediate, practical experience working with InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Unlimited Vacation days
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Flexible Hours
- Company-provided, top-notch hardware and software
- A small team of young, energetic, and ridiculously talented folks to learn from and grow with
Applicants are asked to send their portfolios (via drop box or URL) as well as their resume and cover letter to email@example.com.