Bits Creative Agency is a Halifax-based marketing agency, partnering with clients to develop research-backed creative that helps to reach and develop a deeper bond with their consumers. We focus firstly on research; studying markets and analytics for relevant data, leveraging into insights that will inform a strategy to put our clients’ best foot forward.
We are seeking a talented team player to join us as an Account Manager that will touch projects across brand, digital, traditional, social, and advertising (both online and offline), managing projects and accounts from start to finish. This will be a busy role that can see a variety of daily tasks with time split amongst areas such as client management, project management, research, planning, and social media.
We see the position being an opportunity to learn or grow understanding in all areas of an agency, collaborating with our small team on a daily basis, sharing and absorbing knowledge amongst teammates, and lots of access to some fantastic clients. As we continue to grow, the opportunity to grow will naturally evolve.
Within this role, we anticipate day-to-day will wear several hats and can involve any of the following tasks/roles:
- Main point of contact for assigned accounts, overseeing and communicating projects from start to finish;
- Providing support for other members of the client services team as needed;
- Development of project briefs;
- Working with other members of the client services team to manage scheduling and planning of team members and projects;
- Active role in project management and overseeing projects from start to finish;
- Active role in planning and strategy sessions;
- Develop training documentation and host training sessions for client projects;
- Working with clients and teammates to examine and understand client’s brand, objectives, and identify customer/stakeholders; and
- Keeping up on recent and relevant market trends, understanding how they affect projects, and participating in strategic discussions around the role they play in helping to achieve client goals.
Our team’s size means that we rely heavily on team members to frequently step outside of their comfort zone, learn as much as possible, and leverage their teammates to strengthen what we bring to the table. This approach has us working with partners (many non-profits) doing great work in meaningful areas.